Our doctors have been auto accident / personal injury specialists for many years. It is for this reason that we are the preferred choice for medical doctor and attorney referrals of their patients/clients who need immediate evaluation and care that is properly documented and the most effective in gaining maximum recovery.

We work with a network of local medical specialists including orthopedists, neurologists, pain management specialists, and radiologists to coordinate and document any level of auto accident injury.

We work with all auto accident injuries attorneys. Liens are accepted. We are the preferred auto accident specialists in all of Ohio, Kentucky, Florida and have helped thousands of individuals recover from auto accident related injuries.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Should I See An Attorney Before I See My Chiropractor?

A: It is important to get examined by the doctor first. The findings from your examination need to be documented immediately after your accident to determine the appropriate health care necessary for optimum recovery. After your Doctor’s examination it would then be appropriate to consult an attorney for legal counsel.

Q: What If My Car Sustained Only Minor Damage?

A: Documented studies done by Charles Carroll, M.D., Paul McAtee, M.D. and Lee Riley, M.D. revealed that: “The amount of damage to the automobile bears little relation to the force applied to the cervical spine (neck) of the occupants.”

In other words, the damage to the passengers is not necessarily directly related to the damage to the vehicle. Thus all auto accident injuries need to be immediately evaluated by a qualified specialist like our doctors.

Q: What if I need Orthopedics, Neurologists, and MRI Imaging Facilities

A: We will immediately refer you for a MRI or any imaging studies necessary to evaluate the extent of your injuries. We also work exclusively with other local qualified medical doctor specialists such as orthopedics & neurologists to provide any additional necessary care.

Q: If I Need Chiropractic Care, Do I Have To Pay For It Myself?

A: Our Office can assist you in obtaining this information. Using your medical coverage should not raise your premiums.

Q: The Insurance Company Has Been Calling Me And Wants To Settle, What Should I Do?

A: Do not sign or settle anything until you have consulted with an auto accident injury specialist. If you settle before your injury is fully resolved, you will be completely on your own and will have to pay out of pocket for your care

Q: I've been to the Hospital and My Medical Doctor, Do I Really Need to See a Chiropractor?

A: You need a doctor who specializes in providing the necessary care and diagnosis of auto accident injuries. Usually hospitals will check vital signs, make sure there are no life-threatening conditions and release the patient with pain relief medication. They normally do not provide healthcare for the underlying injuries that can often lead to future pain.  Thus after your hospital visit you need to make an immediate appointment with us.


Our offices have specialized forms of care designed for correcting structural damage.

Q: Does Your Care Hurt?

A: The care is absolutely gentle and quite soothing. Most patients can hardly wait to get their care.

Q: Is The Care Safe?

A: Yes, extremely. In fact we have patients that range from newborn infants & childeren to elderly patients in their 90’s who experienced no pain whatsoever.

If you have been in an auto accident recently, there are some important decisions you have to make. It’s crucial to make these decisions immediately and not delay.